• Home
Google
 

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Freebies

Do you like freebies? I think everybody likes something that is free. If you are one of those everybody then you can go to this site to collect your Freebies. Let me remind you that the site offers freebies without any obligation from you to refer five friends or sign up to get the freebies. There are a lot of categories that you can choose from automotive and insurance, baby, beauty & cosmetics, jewelry, computer until webmaster stuff for you who love web development.

For example, if you click on the Baby categories you will find many sites which offer you free stuffs. Currently Magnetstreet.com is giving away a free baby magnet sample to those who are interested. I have tried to get the sample but unfortunately it is only available for people who live in the US.

For computers and softwares lover there is a category specially created for you. When I clicked on the website there are a lot of free softwares such as virus scan, free wipes, free USB key and many more. Because I have a computer that is always connected to the internet so I chose free virus scan. I can guarantee you that the site that I visited really scanned my computer for viruses and it was 100% free. No charge, no subscriptions or signups, it was all there for you.

So if you really like to get your hands on freebies, just go to the site and browse for your free things.

0 comments: