• Home
Google
 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aurelia: 3 Months Ceremony

Today I am exactly three months old - according to Balinese calendar -or 105 days.

The ceremony started at 3 pm. The holy priest came on
time because she has to go somewhere else to conduct another
ceremony. My ceremony coincided with the festival of money,
so the holy priest has a very busy schedule.

Before the ceremony, we took a picture. I was held by Mbok Luh and Ewa was with my mom.

The holy priest is preparing the offering, I really don't know how she could memorized all the words :)

This is the baby carriage.

I am ready for the ceremony, already changed my clothes with new ones. After we have been blessed by the holy priest we drank the holy water.

My mother has to trade me with what she was carrying. My mother put me in my baby carriage, and sang the song "rock a baby on a tree top...."

2 comments:

Ibujawa said...

senengnya liat adat2 gitu masih dipakai sampe skrg..Bali banget! :)

titip cium buat si cantik aurelia ya

Anonymous said...

cute photos, interesting stories. salam.