• Home
Google
 

Monday, March 26, 2007

Aurelia: Aunt Yogi's Engagement

Yesterday was a very happy day for my aunt Yogi, because that's when uncle Tjok Wiwin proposed her.

Not proposed like in the movie, but more of an engagement ceremony. The actual ceremony started at 5 pm, but for us (the women's family) it started in the morning. We have to prepare the place: arranged the seats, clean the whole living room, prepared the catering and so on. These were some of the pictures which my dad and my uncle Goes Ary took.


This picture shows my mom's sisters and brother, from left to right: aunt Putri, aunt Yogi, mom, my mom's grandfather, uncle Agus and my grandfather.


Two pictures showing my brother Ewa posing with aunt Yogi and then mom. Ewa really loved to pose and he has a beautiful smile to. I bet lots of girl will go crazy about him. Hehehehehe, maybe I can take advantage there.

This is me, still has to be held in the arms. Can't move and always lying on the back of my shoulder.

Ooohhh I really need the rest. Pardon me if my mouth is open, it can show you how much energy I have lost.

At last, around 5 pm the guests arrived and welcomed by my grandmother, and some of my cousins.

On the left picture, uncle Tjok Wiwin (in the middle) and his father. The other guy is the spokesman for the family. On the right picture, my aunt Yogi is listening to the talking with here future mother in law, Prof. Suryani. The talking went smooth and on October the wedding ceremony will be held.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah....dipublikasi niey....makasiey ya udad dimasukin beritanya di Blog...bagus kok isinya... =P