• Home
Google
 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ewa and Lia New Hobby

Maybe its a hobby but you can also suspect its genetic. Because his mom and dad like everything to be clean and neat, so Ewa help them. "Hmmm... this kitchen looks really dirty, if mom or dad see this they would be very mad. I better clean this up before they arrive".



"Now that the kitchen is cleaned, let's get this broom back to where it belongs. I am sure my mom and dad will be surprised to see how clean the kitchen is. Maybe they will take me to Timezone? Yippieee, Timezone here I come. But before we go let's see what my sister Lia is doing right now."


"She seems surprised to see me. Hmmm, why is that?".

"Oh I see, she is playing with my toys. Well if you see a face like that would you be mad at her? Of course not, you can play with it as long as you want, little sister."


"Oh that is not food, maybe she's hungry. Where is Bibi? Bibi..."

3 comments:

Atletiko's said...

Hihihi.. Ewa pinter ya bikin mom and dad seneng :D Nti klo dah bisa jalan, dek Lia bantuin mas Ewa juga ya :D
Iya, ga bisa marah deh klo liat tampang selucu Lia :D

Anonymous said...

one word: menggemaskan :d...

Anonymous said...

Aduh Lucu banget !!!! ga tau mesti bilang apa lagi two tumbs up deh pokokke.

Mantap kaliii!!!!!