• Home
Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Bubblenator

Hey, want to have some fun with your pictures? You can now add cartoon captions to your photos, pictures or images directly from your browser. With just three simple clicks you can turn bring a new look to your pictures using The Bubblenator.
First go to the site with the given link above. There you will find a text box with "what is your image url?" caption. Simply put in the url of your image and then click the button next to it to go to the next step.
Now, on the second step you will need to specify how many bubbles do you want to add to the picture. By default there is already one bubble added to your picture. Simply click the (+) to add new bubbles or (-) to delete existing ones. The maximum bubbles you can have is three. You can move the bubble to anywhere on the picture. There are also four types of bubbles that you can choose. To put text in the bubbles you have to first select which bubble you want and then type the message in the text box given. If you already satisfied with the look of your new image just click on the get code button the get the html code. To put it in your web page just copy the code given and paste in your html file.
See, it is very simple isn't it? If you have any problem using The Bubblenator just click here to get help. For a free and simple online application The Bubblenator is worth to try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many nice and awsome things and new services are available now for bloggers... enjoy the new year's eve and have a happy new year bung!

Unknown said...

Thank you for reviewing of my tool. I am Jan the owner of the website and tool you reviewed above. Can I please ask you to remove all the links to my website in your post. I know this sounds MAD but I got an email from Google and they told me that unnatural links are pointing to my website. Now I don't get visitors to my website from Google anymore. I am trying to recover my site by removing links. Please help me by removing the links in your post. Thanks in advance Jan