• Home
Google
 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hello world


First post,
If you're a programmer everytime you learn a new programming language there is an introduction programm called the "hello world" to help you familiar to the new environment. Since this is my first post (I'm not going to teach you the hello program though), I will introduce myself so everyone who read this blog will be familiar to me. I am an ordinary married man, with one child and of course one wife. My name is Agus Sanjaya, currently I am still studying for my postgraduate degree at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology in Surabaya, Indonesia. My son's name is Nareswara or Reswa for short. It is a Sanskrit language which means King, so I use to call him my little king. You can see his picture in this post. My wife is very beautiful, hardworking and intelligence. Her name is Novi. She is also currently pursuing her postgraduate degree in Denpasar. She works at a bank and studying, which is quite remarkable because she can handle the stress at work and studying both at the same time. That is why I am so proud of her. Well you can say that we are one little happy family.

0 comments: