• Home
Google
 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Online community for mobile phones

I have a Nokia 6280 and really love it. It is a sliding phone with 256K colors TFT screen, bluetooth and infrared, USB cable data, two cameras to support 3G (2 MP and VGA front camera),
microSD card (expandable to 1 GB), mp3 player and ringtone, video recording and FM radio. What I really like is that it used an animated themes and screen saver. So I would spend a whole day trying to find free themes over the internet, and I found two sites which I recommend to you. Zedge is a good site with many themes, not just for Nokia 6280 but it also has a great collection of themes for most of the new mobile phones, and the best part is it is updated daily. Another site is MySupermember, it also has a lot of themes but it is not updated regularly so you need to check this site from time to time.

0 comments: