• Home
Google
 

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Better Bathrooms

My friend has just started building his new house. The current rent is due to end in two months. That was why he decided to build a new house and move to a new environment. Now, the new house is almost complete with only interiors of the house which are lacking. Furniture, curtains, doors, etc were easy to find, but when it came bathrooms my friend had so much difficulties. He could not find any shop online who could provide him with what he needed. So he came to our house and had a look at our bathrooms. He then asked me where I bought interiors for my bathrooms. I just smiled and said "betterbathrooms.com".

In BetterBathrooms you can easily find any interiors you need for your bathroom. If you go to the site you can browse the product by categories including toilets, toilet seats, bathroom tiles, bathroom furniture, bathroom taps, and many more. Clicking on one of those categories will give you a list of products and the details. Once you find what you are looking for you can pay the product by credit card. Your product will be processed and dispatched. A text message will be sent to you to confirm that your product has been dispatched. The courier will call you to arrange the delivery date.

A few days ago my friend called me and invited me over to his new house. I was absolutely amazed by the interior of his house especially the bathrooms. My friend thanked me and said I will certainly promote BetterBathrooms to my friends.

0 comments: