• Home
Google
 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Old Friend

This morning when I logged on to yahoo messenger, a message window popped up. It said: "kadek_sutrisna would like to add you....." First question in my mind is who is kadek_sutrisna? That question lingered in my head for about 10-20 minutes. At last I found an answer, "Dek Dian". That's his short name, the full name is (do appologize if I wrote it wrongly) Kadek Dian Sutrisna Artha. He was my junior highschool friends. Although we were not on the same class, we made good friends because we both were in the student organization. We then went to the same senior highschool but the range of friends there were bigger than I expected, so we haven't had the time to hang around together. Last time I heard he continued his study to Indonesia University and after graduated, become a lecturer there.
This afternoon he contacted me on yahoo, we chatted a little while. He is now in Amsterdam (as in Netherlands), already finished his postgraduate study and will be going home early September. He is married and has one child. Well, I'm not surprised he is known to be a bright student and I think he still is. Success to you Dek Dian, I hope they accept your application.

0 comments: