• Home
Google
 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Reswa: Aunt Dewi

Aunt Dewi is my dad's little sister. She works in Singapore (I don't know where it is). She went home on leave two weeks ago, but now she is already back to work. Yesterday she told us that she is admitted in a postgraduate study in Germany (I think this place seems familiar to my ear, ah yes it is where World Cup 2006 was held. My dad loves to watch football, during the World Cup he even brought me along to watch the game, in front of the tv that is, but I always fell asleep. Ops back to my aunt's story). Ok, where were we? Aunt Dewi will go to Germany in October, so she has a lot of things to prepare, accommodation, paperworks, visa, not to mention telling her bos she is resigning. Well, I always knew that she would be accepted, all I can say is good luck to you aunt Dewi and may the force be with you (is this a movie or something). Just remember to come home and check at your nephew from time to time. We love you.
This is me with my grandfather, grandmother, aunt Dewi, and my two cousins (Ayu and Adek)

0 comments: