• Home
Google
 

Monday, August 07, 2006

Reswa: Family Photo Session

Hey, this is Reswa speaking.
I know that I promised you pictures from the party, but unfortunately I fell asleep
at the party.
So I don't have any pictures to show.
But I have something better to show you.
It's our first Family Photo Session. At first I thought It would be boring, but after
a few shot I think I am getting use to the camera. Maybe thinking about a career?
Hahahahaha, who knows? Naaa, I'm just kidding.

This is the first photo, I'm wearing my own costume.With a smile like this who can resist me, hehehehe.How do I look? Cute? Wait till you see this picture below. I am now a little maggot.
It kind of reminds you that tv commercial, "R**I Oke"
Changing costume, this is my version of little angel playing with clouds.The say that when god cry it will be a storm on earth, so when angel cry will it be rain?Return to earth to be a bug, little bug looking for food.
My stomach is full. Those leaves really taste good, now I'm ready to play.Sigh, I lost all of my clothes and my parents left me in a basket. Will somebody rescue me?God is kind enough to lend me his sun, so I won't be afraid of the dark.Hey I've found my parents or was it the other way around? Well, doesn't matter, I am very happy now. I really love my mom & dad.

PS: for you my son, the greatest gift in our life. We love you so much. For the complete album klik here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute... makin gede, makin lucu... Tar kalo gede jadi rebutan cewek2 tuh... :D Happy Family....