• Home
Google
 

Friday, August 04, 2006

Reswa: Party for Babies

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear cousin...
Happy birthday to you...
I have come to you a sooner than I think. This afternoon I will attend my first party (for babies). It turns out that my cousin will be 5 years old this day. So today is his happy day, lots of present, warm hugs, kisses and of course balloons! Yiippiee I can't wait, but I need to prepare a lot of things: my hair, make up, clothes and present. Well leave the present part for my mom and dad, they will buy a nice present for my cousin. Oh oh, it's already 11 o'clock, time to take my lunch and then take a nap. Hehehe, it's a wonderful baby life.

PS: I will post pictures from the party tomorrow or next week, stay tune.

0 comments: